Acceptable Use Policy
Funnelting AUP (Acceptable Use Policy)
Funnelting further as The Service or Services
AT ALL TIME YOU:
• ensure that you comply with all applicable Funnelting Terms
• upload and disseminate only accurate and lawful Ad Content which you control, or own all required rights to
• use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of our Services
• keep your Login Information confidential
• promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any security breach.
• use our Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations in your country and state.
• comply with all applicable terms of the Third-Party Services that you access or subscribe to in connection with the Services, including the applicable Third-Party
YOU WILL NOT:
• make the Services available to others, besides you.
• permit any third party to access or use Login Information or account for the Services
• sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your subscription to another party
• use the Services to store or transmit any content, including Ads Content, that may be infringing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, or otherwise tortious or unlawful, including any content that may violate intellectual property, privacy, rights of publicity, or other laws, or send spam or other unsolicited messages in violation of applicable law
• upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component
• do not copy, hack, tamper or translate any of our services, or code and other property which are accessible.
• authorize, permit, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
• Publishing items in the Funnel and Mail Area (Landing pages, squeeze pages, Sales Funnels, email marketing) that are prohibited and restricted:
RESTRICTED CATEGORIES ARE:
Adult Only category (sexual content)
Animals and Wildlife products
Prescription Drugs, and narcotics
Firearms, weapons and knifes
Replica, counterfeit, and unauthorized copies
Please refer to this page regularly for changes.